Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Because

Have you ever unwrapped a parcel only to release a FIRMAMENT of glittered TReasUreS

that beckon you to climb upon your dreams

and ride off


towards the portal


of your IMAGINATION




and UNbridled potenTIAL?


Well, random acts of kindness have that effect on me



causing me to


in the power of


The gifts of wonder that you have sent me throughout my blogging experience, "JUST BECAUSE", envelop priceless sentiments of overwhelming support. I long to sit with you all one day S0MEWHERE OVER the RAINBOW


where BlUeBirds FLY








and thank you de Tout MON coEur. It takes


to change the course of another person's life.

Ruben
Penny

The Dutchess

Tita

Jackie

Karen

Rosie

Violet

Bonnie

Sandra

Dzintra
Koralee

Suzanne

Doré
Patti
Nancy

The two Sherrys

MimiBleu

Kerri
Frances

Spencer
Tish

GEORGE

CHARLI
Carol
Jo
Kelly

Marie-Ange
Fine
Sacha
Rayanne
Jorgelina
Saskia
Cecilia
Deborah
Rosemary

Shari
Bela
Martina
Lili
June
Amy
Jeri
Claudie
Susan
Carm
Kristin

and to many others that extend random acts of kindness Just BEcause. I thank you.



Tumblr Photos of horse and rider by Anna Malmberg
other photos, google images