Listen to the music

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Je Suis Taguée!


AND I'm it! Mon amie française, Marie-Ange has tagged me to share

Something old







something new






something bOrrowED (gracias, Cecilia)


AND something blue.









How appropriate, since I have a LOve Jones for anything

VIEUX


My grandparents'photo, circa 1920 when elegance was a state of mind, no matter what your income
.


An aged photo of my grandmother that hints tints of a sweet youth



and her occasional contributions to the Los Angeles stage.


NEUF

my newest drawing embellished by my DisCovery of PICNIK

AND

the RECENT excavation in our backyard for the construction of our NEW two-room addition



that we are envisioning as an OLD WORLD salle de séjour (gracias otra vez, Cecilia!)


PRÊTÉ

borrowed delights and generous exchanges of kindness from Koralee at BLUEBIRD NOTES


et BLEU


WHO IS THE EXPERT on photographing this color for all seasons.




So now



YES,YOU if you would like to

enchant us with

quelque chose de neuf


quelque chose de vieux

quelque chose de prêté

quelque chose de bleu

THE DUTCHESS

MARTINA - MVS IMPRESSIONS

ROSIE - ROSES AND RUTABAGAS

VIOLET - CREATE BEAUTY

PENNY - ANGELS DOOR

DEBORAH - WITH ALL MY HEART

Now, back to my floating castle...



PHOTO CREDITS and links provided in text:

Cecilia - Desde mi Ventana
Koralee who happens to be the photographer of those amazing GUMDROPS! - Bluebird Notes
Martina - MVS IMPRESSIONS

Original Sketches - Anita at Castles Crowns and Cottages ©
Tumblr images