Listen to the music

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What I Do Know

I simply do not know. Christians CelebraTE the Advent of redemption.


Other faiths celebrate the glimmer of re-dedication



while most of the western world embraces the folklore



and fun of the season.



But there remain however, many unknowns. And while most everyone has traditions for home



and hearth



and feasts of wonder


with colors that enchant



tastes that delight





with the perfume of childhood memories







I JUST do not know when He actually arrived.

But what I do know is this:

Love One Another.


It was His opening scene




and His final act.



And as I was enjoying a holiday wreath in my home, I was stunned by a moment of reflection.



Have you ever noticed how much this symbol of the warmth and welcome of Christmas



resembles a LIFESAVER?



I pondered on this observation



and wept.

His arrival, whether welcomed in grandiose splendor



or in poverty



was an extended hand of assistance for living

AND for dying.




for you and for me.

Celebrate in health, joy and faith
and do ALL things

every day


in love
.


Merry Christmas to all my splendid friends around the world. NOW GO AND CELEBRATE!!!