Listen to the music

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's True

It's really true. 


But it only took a bittersweet


"Life Celebration" 


on Saturday January 7th 2012


and a return home


pinterest

to find out that

there ARE such things as 


fairy dust


source unknown

and angels' wings.



via


But what is more stunning

is to learn that the particles


that sluff off 


a beating heart


forgotten source


really exist in our physical 


world


google images

and reach to distances


unimaginable


and that

I T
  
A L L 

M A T T E R S.


I'm linking this post to my


my husband's blog


so you can see
 

the rest of the story


and to remember that

rather than waiting 


until the
cusp of your twilight


pinterest

to say and do 

while you live:

"Thank you."

"Will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you."

"I LOVE YOU."


...because 


I T 


A L L


M A T T E R S.