Listen to the music

Thursday, June 28, 2012

NOW

I'm not going to wait

until my final sunset


via

 grants me one last 

desperate reach 

towards 
you.


via

 Nor will I wait until 

your embrace



via


is but



an intangible keepsake

in my lonely 

fluttering heart.


via
Because  

the other day

I noticed amongst 

the movement 

the noise 

and the treacherous attempt

to move the armoire

down the narrow staircase

and 

when you offered to 

help me paint my studio

to get it to look 

just right

via
 
you were doing it all 

for 

me.

Because you know 

that


 

You make things allllright.

You make rainy days 
 
sing


via
 
and the silly little boy 

in you


via
 
makes the silly

little girl 

in me

via
laugh 
and dance.
tumbler
I'm not going to wait. 

I am showing you 

how special you are

NOW.