Listen to the music

Saturday, October 6, 2012

On My Way Back Home



For some it may be


a certain food


via




via




via




via




a season




via




via



or a special location






via



via


but for me


it is the walls of

my home






the work of my hands




anita rivera paper designs ©





paper ballet mannequin in progress



and walks


in the autumn sun

where

 me and my shadow


meet to

take me home
 

to the people that 


I love.



via







Please notice that my

 new blog format 

has a navigation bar 

right under the

 header that will direct you 

to my 

Etsy shop

and contact link.

Here are some

new hand-made

holiday ornaments



anita rivera © etsy
  

anita rivera © etsy




anita rivera © etsy



and wands!


anita rivera © etsy



anita rivera © etsy


Let those you love

pass on the joy

in the shadows



via



so you can find

your way 

back home.