Listen to the music

Saturday, June 15, 2013

First Thing In The Morning


I follow the sun.







After my morning tea






 I grab the camera like a 

butterfly net

and run 

from room to room










 


in an attempt to chase

and trap the

fleeting and flittering

 textures








that light







and shadows make



  
in an explosion 


 





or in a quiet vignette












of wonder in my home.












but rather what something
could be 
and where it might 
belong one day


 
 
so that's probably why
  

pinterest via

 
 Therefore on 

Tuesday June 18th

I will begin 

a new writing adventure

that will extend to August 13

so you won't be reading

any new blog posts here

for a while

but you will be seeing me





pop in to visit you.

I'm off to follow the sun


 to look for what isn't there


but what possibly


could be seen


one day. 




 








All photos by Castles Crowns and Cottages
Paper Art by Anita Rivera