Listen to the music

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's not what I own


antique boudoir table castles crowns and cottages



where I've traveled


loire valley, france


eze, france


or

my short flirt with art








that fueled the idea to start

blogging

six years ago

January 1, 2008. 


original 2008 title castle crowns and cottages ©




Blogging back then was

and 

remains to be

an adventure


and a need to belong 


to a network


of 


fearless and curious minds







who 


But I've often had to say to 



 
via



because in six years

many doubts




have made me wonder if I should 

just clip my wings and

stop.


via


But the truth always has a way 

of surfacing








 and so I remember:


“When I begin to doubt my ability to work the word, I simply read another writer and know I have nothing to worry about. My contest is only with myself, to do it right, with power, and force, and delight.” ― Charles Bukowski

 

is between myself

and

the vision within and beside me



via



but every grand adventure


via



happens between us.