Listen to the music

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life's Seasons Turn



tumblr



in the direction we know 

and 

expect them to head












and winter's still life

eventually flows

into 

a living paradise.



via



You can count on it. 



tumblr




But how do you measure

an 

unscheduled arrival?



tumblr



Twice in one week

 I needed a sign

and

twice I received them. 


via

 
 An articulate letter of gratitude

by a student at one school where I teach

appears in my mailbox

just after I felt 

I had failed in another classroom. 


via


A stranger in a black parka

breaks the white nothingness

of my landscape

to help me shovel my car out 

of an impossible snowbank... 


via


Miracles 

don't come on our time.

They come at the right time.







via


because you could very well be

someone's angel 

at 

their right time.