Listen to the music

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Seven Januarys Ago


my 

sister-in-law's blog







via


changed the way I looked at 

my creative 

life.


On New Year's Day 2008

Castles Crowns and Cottages

went live

to

share


anita rivera


and


anita rivera



 But as the walls of my cottage 

narrowed



anita rivera


the outside world grew wider

when I tied on my wings to

fly


top left image dawne polis


and hover over a

gallery

of memories















where I found

you.




are you who

have been with me

through

my experiments 

in 


anita rivera



anita rivera


and 

poetry.

art and quote anita rivera ©


And

while it is impossible 

to reciprocate 

every act of kindness

you have gifted me 

know that


via



So while facing possible

transitions

to come in 2015

hold on to 

the good things 

that never change

and

 will keep you grounded for your

journey above and beyond.






And many thanks to my new readers and friends

who have joined in the last year.

Happy 2015!

Please visit Tina

at

The Enchanted Home

where she has invited me to be a part

of

 New Year's With Friends.

She is so gracious.