Saturday, January 30, 2016

The rose, the thorn and the bud



I've been doing a lot of thinking in the 

undisturbed milieu

of my home



anita pelayo rivera les dames d'abord 
lower white farmstyle plates gift from http://verbenanestedtreasures.blogspot.com/


Roses have a lot to teach about 

living.


anita pelayo rivera les dames d'abord

Every day has its

thorns

but where there are thorns

there is 

an abundance 

of 

blossoms, petals of goodness

opening



anita pelayo rivera les dames d'abord

and 

falling into 

the fullness of gratitude.



anita pelayo rivera les dames d'abord





 But it's the bud that interests me the most.


anita pelayo rivera

There is always a chance to try again 

at your passions

until you find just the right mode of

expression.

Since closing down 

Castles Crowns and Cottages

a year ago

and 

practicing my visual art on


as 


new buds of possibility 

have begun to open

thanks 

to a few artists 

who see buds in my garden 

that I am not yet able to recognize

but are under the process 

of being shaped. 

I still hope to 

one day 

publish a book of poetic thought

with my own images

under 

my name

Anita Pelayo Rivera.

Thank God 

for the rose, the thorns and the buds.
 

anita pelayo rivera les dames d'abord