Sunday, January 15, 2017

this blog was created


out of my fascination with

castles

anita pelayo rivera - les dames d'abord

crowns

anita pelayo rivera - les dames d'abord


and cottages.


anita pelayo rivera - Les Dames D'Abord


anita pelayo rivera - les dame's d'abord


anita pelayo rivera -les dames d'abord


As the years unspooled

my writing style developed

into a desire to

write poetry

which led to private endeavors to experiment

away from this blog

and share face to face with local poets

in the community where I live.

Along the way

I also had an Etsy shoppe

where I specialized in paper mâché art


anita pelayo rivera - les dames d'abord

which again led me down 

another path

until I found what was feasible

for me to continue my artistry 

as a 

full-time French teacher.

Our

ONCE UPON A TIMES

are 

road maps engraved on our destinies

to be read again and again

until

the next chapter is written

and we find each other

at a new climax.

Visit my current address

Les Dames D'Abord


where only the horizon

knows 

what will happen next.
anita pelayo rivera - les dames d'abord