Listen to the music

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bonne Fête Tout le Monde!



I dedicate the first song to all of you.

We are having a restful, cozy and magical Thanksgiving chez nous this year in our corner of the world. I will be baking bread and soon our kitchen will be filled with the wonderful aroma of my favorite of French breads: brioche.



As I meander back to the cottage from the enchanted forest picking wild mushrooms for our mushroom and roasted chestnut soup





I begin to set my table for the celebration of Action de Grâce....



Ruben and I will be alone this year, but we shall raise our glasses in Thanksgiving for our wonderful families and friends



for whom I am so grateful. I thank God for each and everyone of you!

Bonne Fête mes amies and I will be back this weekend to start the Christmas holiday season!

Oh! And a quick pink update...many thanks to everyone who gave me some suggestions for my dressing table; even though the photo is not the best






I trust that you can imagine how a white wash and some gold embellishment made the difference! Dreams can really come true when you have the help of dear friends!

A bientôt, Anita