Listen to the music

Friday, August 13, 2010

Creamsicle Dreamsicle

What do you get when you combine creamy, dreamy vanilla white













with sweet and refreshing orange delight?









CREAMSICLE











DREAMSICLE









A color I never considered for my closet





nor for my home décor



ORANGE AND WHITE TOGETHER however, make a delicious combination that evokes childhood memories



of going with my dad to the corner "soda fountain" to beat the infernal heat of So. California



and chasing after the ice cream truck



for a SPECIAL AND RARE treat that was gobbled up in haste to beat the inevitable melt and plop on the hot, black pavement.



I find myself now as an adult, chasing after the fragments of a summer so sweet



of orange tinged sunsets



against vanilla skies.



Autumn however, will bring new sunsets enshrouded in the chill of yet more enchanting memories to be made by YOU and your families.

Enjoy each passing day in all its colors, my friends!

Photo Credits:

Fashion Pictures found on the lovely blog, Daily Bits of Beauty

Google Images