Listen to the music

Friday, January 20, 2012

Back to Finchley

After having experienced the 

delights

via

and lights

via

of enchanting possibilities

in

Narnia

via

via


how on earth 

could Susan 

Peter 

Edmund 

and Lucy go  

Back to FiNChLey?


via

Those of us who also

have traveled 

through the wardrobe 

and back

via
 
to embrace

holiday bliss


via


sweet repose


unknown source

and flirt with personal goals


via


must COME BACK

to face our own

realities of


work

stress

challenges 

and even


disappointments.


How will I live in my own


Finchley?

pinterest



and I will dream while I am 

AWAKE 

because


pinterest




via





Dear readers,


I have some "dreaming" to catch up on during my waking hours as a wanna-be writer and busy teacher. Report cards are due soon so I will not be posting next week. However, I will be visiting you. See you in comment land my precious friends!

Visit my Etsy shop here 

to see my latest bird wand!


castles crowns and cottages ©




photo header credits: 

Top left to right: Carla Coulson Photography from Vicki Archer's book, My French Life

The Paper Mulberry via Pinterest 


Child: Source unknown. Please let me know if this is your photo.