Saturday, December 22, 2012

One Christmas Eve


as I nodded off

 at my writing table






via





On the cusp of midnight




via



I was driven through

a

obscure forest   



tumblr



settled in a lush countryside



via


passing villages



via

 
via


via


transcending cultures

and people


via

 
rushing through

bustling cities



via


via

 

and stopping to 

observe memorable



via



via


via


via


as well as




via

  
Voices 

in different languages

swelled with 



as the people worked 

to

build a life




via



Then I found

  this in my hand:  




via



May the transforming 

reality of love

be your

fairytale


via



this Christmas and forever.



via



Il est né le divin enfant

 Ha nacido el niño divino

 Hij is geboren het goddelijk kind

Mae'n cael ei eni y plentyn dwyfol

Он родился божественный ребенок

E 'nato il bambino divino

Ele nasce a criança divina 

 Er ist das göttliche Kind geboren

Viņš ir dzimis dievišķo bērnu

Yeye ni mtoto mtoto wa Mungu

Han är född den gudomliga barnet

彼は神のが生まれている

Γεννήθηκε το θείο παιδί

 


The music I really wanted you to hear can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4cyWxevyAY