Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cool As Ice



(This post does NOT reflect my relationship. It is only a translation of a beautiful song with words and photos. You have to hear the music.)

I'm in love with a guy 

who is 

cool as ice


via


so much that when the sun 

burns at its zenith

and its fire kindles 

within me



via


he knows exactly



via


how to  

cool me off.



via



His exquisite touch puts me in

ecstasy




  


 and his kiss is a libation
 

that stirs within my cup



via
 

 that sets me free onto

calm waters of pleasure.



via


tumblr gif


via



I'm addicted

to the relief he brings me






so much that I have become 

summer itself



via



just as an excuse to riot in
 
his icy embrace.



via


 
I'm in love with a guy who is

cool as ice



via


and the sun of my summer

has now set.



via


Winter

 has now risen above me

however

taking my heart with it



via


and leaving me cold. 



via



I'm in love with a guy who is

cold as ice



tumblr gif


in whose frigid waters



tumblr gif


I have over-indulged.

I have become 

like him
and my love has melted 

to nothing.



via



Absolutely 





via