Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's In Your Closet?

~15 Mars 2013~



We all have one.


via


via


And in my wardrobe


via



I have something to wear

for every occasion

come winter or fall



via



spring or summer



via



via



that puts me in 

just the right mood.



via


 
But there comes a time


when certain garments


no longer fit


via


via


are not following 

the 

current trend



via



or are forgotten and

pushed to the back

of my closet


*****



But of all the 

accessories

that I need at 

my immediate reach 



via


the robe of grace 

  
via
  
         
 and the crown of

forgiveness



via


are the most 

neglected ornaments

when the lights have

gone out.


tumblr gifs


 But whatever I chose to wear


via

  
and to be married to

grace and forgiveness



via


will adorn my steps






all the days of my life.