Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Then




I've been thinking.



via




I've been thinking about the


swollen purple fists
  
in my garden
 
that will rise




via
  

then fall dead before my eyes.


*****



I've been thinking.


via



I've been thinking about

the wings in my tree 

that have fluttered down 

as one pulse with me



via


 
only to fly off and 


be no more.


via
 
Then there are

the hydrangeas

that stand along the fence 

like stiff soldiers  

without protest.

Withered in the snow
they wait for their dazzling
  
heads to nod victory
when the battle is

over.



via
  

Then I started to think about 

myself.




via

 
About us.


via


via

via


via


Because if a flower that

cannot bleed

dies

to shed its see


via




and if a bird that cannot cry

 

tumblr

 
sings humble praise to the
most high 



unknown


then that which comes 

and goes on

must 

RISE AGAIN. 


*****

~So then~

  
What about Us Who Can Love?




tumblr





Love is forever but it starts now. 
 
Happy Life Eternal, Everybody.

Sunday 31 March 2013 


********