Listen to the music

Monday, November 8, 2010

Windows

When you peer outside your window into the distance FAR, far away







what are you looking for?

I'm WAITING for the day when I can leave my perch


and my hearth


pack MY BAGS


and drop in


for a very SPECIAL cup of tea




with You
.


While blogging started out to be a venue for organizing my home decorating ideas








I was pleasantly BLINDSIDED to watch my weekly writing exercise become a LIVING Link to the WORLD

of fellow MAGPIES (for the love of sparkle)


dreamers



artistes extraordinaires

writers

foodies


BELIEVERS

resulting in making friends whose eyes


choose only to see the GOOD in people

and whose words are carefully chosen to encourage and simply impart joy.

The unique relationship we have is incomprehensible to some non-bloggers who may say that our connections do not involve GENUINE HUMAN INTERACTION.

But I DIFFER TO SAY that MAYBE BECAUSE OF the lack of the physical dimension

Bloggers SEE WITH THE HEART



THROUGH THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL



where the anticipation of things not seen

keeps us looking outside our windows



to SEE only that which is Beautiful.



MERCI TO ALL MY

friends
amies
amigas
vrienden
draugi
freunde
amici
mo chairde



AND, the second issue of La Belle Inspiration on-line magazine in which I am featured is coming out November 15th!

Please click on this image on my sidebar to start a subscription today!





Photos: Tumblr, Google Images, Castles Crowns and Cottages, Lissy Elle Photography