Listen to the music

Friday, January 21, 2011

I've Lost Something

and I can't find it.


Just as Cinderella lost her slipper


I too, for just a moment, have lost the magic.


I wanted to bring you flowers


an abundant bouquet to hand deliver to each and everyone of you.


I envisioned inviting you to a feast of inspiring thoughts


and a unique moment of sweet indulgence


to make you come back for more



to relax and play


and share the wonder.



but instead, I look outside the window of my beautiful soul and find a blank, white sky.


 Therefore, I am going to quietly and carefully observe around me for a while


until the vision of magic comes back into my tired eyes


and I find my slipper once again.



To be a writer requires much more than just DESIRE, 

much more than an occasional uplifting blog post,

but a commitment to voracious reading of the greats

TIME 

and more TIME...

things that I am short on at the moment.

But my one saving grace is the circle of friends I have found in you 


who keep me on MY TOES and reaching for my dreams.

Merci de tout mon coeur les filles...


Photo credits:

Tumbler
Just be Splendid