Listen to the music

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Going Gray

Valentine Day's creative enchantment



is now an afterglow of sweet memories wafting in the cool wind


only to be pondered in quiet solitude



on something as  F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S  as this.


for like in the fairytale, my place of rest can't be too big or too small


but just right.


I don't know if I'm going gray 



because I'm going gray


but I need calm surroundings in order to honestly savor the beauty of winter


in joyful anticipation for the next season of life to reveal itself little 


by little


so that I can swing open my French doors


and join you in the garden to play.


We are on the shores of Spring my friends


and we're almost there, so let's drink an elixir of hope together


gazing at the horizon


of our destination to paradise.


Survive

Strive

and most of all 

thrive 

in the anticipation of the coming months of 

unfolding beauty!





First photo of heart - Eat Drink Chic

Gray velvet couch from Maisons du Monde

Beds in a Pretty Row Indulge

Gray Settee with gold velvet throw Bella Notte Linens

Pink Vespa    Creature Comforts

Tent Retreats         SFgirlbybay

Tumblr