Listen to the music

Friday, May 24, 2013

Dear Diary






looking back



tumblr


at all the corners

of the world 

that I'll never see
 










and all the special people

I may never meet



 







I'm convinced that


via







This year's France Link Party

was a testimony to me 

that



source unknown
 
  
we can beautify the world.



via
 
   
Merci to each one of you 

for making

this year's party

a collaborative effort 

and an 

unforgettable experience  

because 


via
 
 ~~~~
 
And according to


  
the winner of 

Vicki Archer's stunning book






 is

 from



click to visit!




  
It's time for me to take 

a short blog posting break

my friends

and retreat to

my writing studio


 
castles crowns and cottages
  

castles crowns and cottages


castles crowns and cottages - painting by violet skiles


where I'll be writing

for a course I'm taking this

summer at 

The Loft Literary Center.


So for now... 








From my room where I lived in France








Many thanks to Molly the Wally
and Sarah for your assistance with the technology!