Listen to the music

Friday, January 28, 2011

Who Taught You How to Dance?

I have had many dance teachers who have taught me how to execute a turn with great precision.


But YOU taught me HOW to dance.

I DAILY crave the glimmer of creativity



and the enduring beauty of human kindness.

Therein lay the dance of sheer abandon

to trust

to give

and to let GO

and sparkle.



Each and EVERYONE OF YOU, through daily compassion and companionship have helped me get back on my path towards believing that no matter how empty I may feel



I can find my way back with the help of friends.



Who has taught you how to DANCE?

Go and show them what they mean to you.

Enjoy finding whimsical



and special ways to show those you adore

what they mean to you as the month of LOVE comes upon us!

You are the best.




I want to share a beautiful comment originally written in French that the talented and most kind Doré from Burlap Luxe left me. It is a profound statement that I want to always live by and here is a translated English version:

"...to make people feel as if they are more and never less than what they actually are."
Merci mon amie.

Doré from Burlap Luxe

Photo Credits:

1 and 6 Gif Just Be Splendid
4, 5. The blog GRIEGE