Listen to the music

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Gap

We come so close





to touching





and capturing



the Divine.



When I hear a piece of music that for a brief but sacred moment, lifts me away beyond this earth



when I see a master technician and artist perform (please take the time to see this)





or when I am surprised by the whimsical imagination of beloved friends



I say to myself

WE COME SO CLOSE.



But there is a GAP that keeps us in hopeful anticipation and in an anxious state of creativity that links us to the heavens, boldly reaching with all of our strength, ambition and perseverance



in order that we may have a glimpse





and chance



to grasp the unimaginable.



You are ALL so creative and successful in your endeavors



SO PLEASE, in spite of the fact that school will be starting soon and life will demand more of our attention, let's keep filling in that GAP



with the magic



and wonder of our dreams.



You are ALL so remarkable and precious....

Next week: update on the on-line magazine to which I contributed Belle Inspiration!



Click and reserve your subscription today!


Original Illustration of Crowned Stork: Penny from Angelsdoor

Photo Credits:

Lissy Elle Photography
Tumblr Photos